Thursday 27 March 2014

RHUSA - ZAYIN



While painting the heavenly Father spoke to me and he said what sounded like 'Rhusa', and a little while afterwards he said, Zayin. 

In the ancient pictographs, the zayin is an agriculture implement like a plow. When the painting was finished I wondered if there was a location or name of 'Rhusa', and there is a Rhusa Inc. in Livermore, CA. USA. 

They're a medical instrument and manufacturer of lasers. However, these days, you never know what the scientists are getting up to, especially when larger companies sub-contract to smaller ones.   http://www.rh-usa.com/

I do see plants in the painting, and a blue and gold butterfly. I also see a blue cross and four helmets. I see golden crops, that could be symbolic of wheat or corn. Rhusa is a plant, that is also used in homeopathic medicine. I see people wearing special glasses, to protect their eyes, due to what they're doing. Its also to do with the 'pollen'. 


The name Russa can also be found in Italy as a name. This situation definitely as a link with the Church. In spiritual symbology, the butterfly is a symbol of transformation, so you can anticipate that something very important is being transformed. Whether that is for good or otherwise, remains to be seen. Especially, as Russia has given Obama a warning over Monsanto, and that it could create a war between the nations.  When the heavenly Father gives me names that link with locations, he is usually giving me a warning about what is happening or about to happen. And he did speak in a tone of urgency. 

The Blue Cross is also an 'Animal Welfare Charity' and in Sussex, England, there is the Northiam, rehoming centre. What's the address? St Francis Fields! Hence we have a link with the animal species,  the crops, and the Vatican's Catholic order.  I am really picking up on the 'knights of malta' with the symbology in that artwork, as we know the 'knights of malta', are a Catholic military order. So no surprise then that the first response that I received when I put the initial message into the public domain for a location, was an 'anon' poster, that posted as, 'Catholic'. 

The original name of the Hebrew letter Zayin, was originally, Zan. When the Greeks adopted the letter it became, Zeta. It became the letter Z in the Greek and Roman alphabet. Late Semitic it became the numeric of 7 and that numeric is to do with the spiritual law. Source: Ancient Hebrew Lexicon, Jeff Benner. 

I actually like the painting. However, I am more interested in its content, due to what the heavenly Father, spoke while I was painting. Those that view this blog may see more, or different in the painting, so please feel free to share. 

I can tell you this, that any scientist that touches the natural crops, judgement will come upon them. For the LORD is whispering 'Judgement' in this case. Crops are for farmers care, not scientists. 



No comments:

Post a Comment