Saturday 24 May 2014

HEALING DOOR OPENS

Early hours of the morning while spreading the paint, Yahweh speaks of the 'Healing door opening up'. While I was painting it felt like a house.

So I called the painting that name.

HEALING DOOR  



Then I just checked my emails and there was a message from a British clairvoyant, that goes by the name 'One of God' and he has received a message to do with Raphael. As we know raphael is the Archangel of healing and I did say that I would send Robert the healing meditation of the heart, received  from Mother Mary in 2000. The meditation of the heart, includes Raphael and that which Raphael brings for the healing.

In the painting I can see the trunk of an orange elephant, I can see two birds in the pink, like paradise birds that form a heart.  Above that I can see the blue healing and blue is to do with Archangel Michael and Mary. Archangel Michael is also in the meditation of the heart. Around that I can see the gold of Christos energy, all around the house. There is a biblical prophecy about the meditation of the heart, it is a prophecy fulfilled. The recording of it was released in 2001, pure awesomeness. The reviews were excellent. So is this the door that he speaks of, or is there another?

Last night I wrote to an American, maybe we will have a conference call, 'Only love allowed'. Or it could be 'Love Aloud'. How does that sound?

When I was in Israel, I also did some work with two healers, and the husbands name was Gabriel. It would be wonderful to see them again, and they did have a very large house. A beautiful house that his wife designed.

Orange elephant, is it anything to do with my orange home email address? Some people do have my email address.  The elephant is symbolic of spiritual wisdom, and in Africa, the elephant has right of way. There was also another email waiting for me, from a different man abroad, so I do comprehend Yahweh's message and the importance of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsFb661EXsI

As scripture predicts, 'Wisdom will be proven right by her actions. Wisdom will be proven right by her words'. Words spoken, words delivered, a voice that was blessed to impart the healing love vibration, to those that were ready to receive it.


This is 444th post in 2014, and 444 is the numeric of 'PERFECT LOVE'


2 comments:

  1. Thank you - holy kiss
    http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/thank-you-holy-kiss.html

    ReplyDelete

  2. On the 24th May, 2014, Robert sent me an email of a message the he had posted on a forum. It included the following:

    'The one in white robe who comes in peace will deliver the scroll of emeritus. Let no man come between the two kingdoms of God. The soothsayer shall open the Kingdom of Raphael and the Jews shall be united with God.'

    ReplyDelete