Wednesday 27 August 2014

EMPHYSEMA MIRACLE

When the LORD gives his overseer of souls the name of a person in the community, it usually means it is an emergency, and action must be taken immediately to help that person. However, people are not always receptive to help that is offered to them.

Last night, I was given the name of a health condition, 'Emphysema',  and that health condition links me directly to a person that had that condition seriously. For four years I offered the ex-dancer, my help, for four years she refused it. Until it got to the point, whereby she was in what is known as the 'valley of death'.

It was one of the Reiki miracles that was delivered during the Rev 12 timeline, and the client's testimonial of the miracle was shared with colleagues, health professionals and healers on-line at the time. 

So anyone that might be experiencing any breathing conditions, or conditions of the lungs, I recommend Reiki healing, flower essences and the meditation of the heart that was delivered by yours truly. I discovered that the divine energies respond to my voice.

Of course the sheer power of my love for the woman, that I loved as a big sister, was a contributory factor in the miracle manifesting for her. Our closeness, and understanding of each other, and where each were coming from. We cherished our time spent together. Mostly, the time that we spent at home peacefully sharing. We are both great sunbathers, so we loved to sunbathe together, in resplendent peace.



The source of my abundance of miracles was due to life experience of what works. Of course, the LORD God blessed these hands that laid upon her, and made everything possible. 

In her complete surrender to God's will, she had everything that was required for the miracle to manifest. Salvation was Tania's at the gate of daughter Zion, when she trusted me to deliver it for her.
2 Corinthians 6. 

The lungs are to do with life, and allowing new life to come in. The breath of life, that I breathed all over her, with this holy Spirit. I blew away what had to be blown away, I gave her the healing sound that she had to hear. 

Tania is the only woman that has heard the recording of my voice, speaking the words given by Archangel Michael. I gave her my heart, and she spoke the words that I asked her to speak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuNznSGeOBE

Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.”John 6:29 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment