Thursday 23 April 2015

Harrowing Experience

The Rabbi's wrote that after Moses passed over the Mashiach comes - and I explained that in my life it was after the RAB passed over that a new life began and a new reality! At the time of the passing of the  Son of Joseph I was too raw to examine all of the circumstances of his passing and the events that led up to it!

It was decades later when the LORD spoke of my life being a parable - I then began to examine the parables and the parable that was associated with the life of my family:

I was able to reflect upon what happened to the man during his life and what he did to help humanity in the only way that he knew how:



It was also explained the impact that David's passing had on yours truly when I discovered it - due to what the police did to him - for what they did to David they also did to yours truly - David was proven to be innocent by the coroner!

And in the scriptures Jesus also warned about the police and the councils - he warned that they would come for us - and they did - they came for David and yours truly!

David was a gentle and tender hearted man - compassionate and giving in a beautiful way - he truly understood me and had sought me out for healing:

That is how we came to work together on the planet at the same time: The man vowed that he wouldn't leave me on the planet with the mission that he knew I had been sent to accomplish - David knew who I was - he truly knew it and experienced it - he also knew that he too was written in biblical prophecy!


After I shared information about the Mashiach as written by the Rabbi's with links - he spoke and he said 'It has been an harrowing experience for you' - a 'Harrow' is a 'metal implement' - a 'power tool' and the police use 'metal' - understand what the police do and how they do it to impact on your fields of consciousness - they use sound - and I have done my utmost to comprehend the impact of it!

In the dream of the tube train station I wrote in the interpretation of the dream that it signifies a 'hitch' and or 'delays' all of the tubes in London were 'delayed' on the day of the 'building collapse' in Holborn in Camden in April 2015

Now the word 'Hitch' is mentioned in relation to the 'Harrow' in the wikipedia description of it:

"In modern practice they are almost always tractor-mounted implements, either trailed after the tractor by a drawbar or mounted on the three-point hitch.


This morning I had a dream and we were in the old house in the countryside - my son was small - I could hear my son screaming - the mother lept down the stairs as fast as she could - and the men outside had smashed his screen - and that is why he was screaming!

The child of the single parent mother - had also had an 'harrowing experience' while growing up - and he truly adored the Son of Joseph who also adored the child: You did not have to tell the Son of Joseph to turn his heart to the children - his heart was truly with his wife and children!

However there was a very special child in his heart - the child that his daughter gave birth to - a child of peace - a child with a smile that lit up the room with his sparkling eyes of light - just like the Son of Joseph - he knew that this was his daughters son:

Now ponder on the sound of the 'tube trains' and the 'metal grinding' - ponder upon what that sound is doing to the fields of consciousness of anyone and everyone that stands in a tube station everyday when they go to and from school - or to and from work! There are no tube stations where my son spent most of his life:

So what happened when the time came to bring heaven to earth - Rev 12 explains what happened and the Rev 12 timeline ended in December 2008 - it also overlapped with Micah 4 and America are not ready to give up their firearms yet are they!

Do you remember what happened to the children in 'little Israel' in 2011 - what does that mother say to her children - 'your daddy took a taxi ride and then the police killed him'

That family has had an 'harrowing experience' with the police force! Not only that - but they had to come to terms with the bereavement as well!

Life was never the same again for another family - and enough is really enough!


I'VE GOT RHYTHM 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSTkz1BvrXY


A song that the Son of Joseph sang 

'I've Got Rhythm'

He was a great dancer and Jesus also likes to dance 

A dedication to rhythm 



1 comment:

  1. And what is in the news today - the 'police force in Portugal'

    Read what the children are saying - listen to what the children are saying

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-32419952

    ReplyDelete