Friday 31 July 2015

African Visions

Last night prior to cooking dinner I went to have a bath and while bathing I was given some visions, this is what I saw and shared with the people.

In the first vision I saw a whitish looking man, elderly with a black pointed hat and he had a beard. He looked like some kind of magician or like some of the pictures that you see of patriach popes. It was shown to me that there are people involved in the church that have been involved in such things, then I saw him walking away.

After that I saw a young girl and it looked like Sandra Bland, the African-American that died after a traffic incident with the police. Her face was happy - like it was prior to being arrested.

Then I saw another African woman dressed in the way of the African culture; and she had a white band around her head. She looked happy in nature. She looked Ethiopian or from Sudan. Then I saw loads of women come to join her - loads of them.

After that I saw a man that looked like Selassie, dressed in the same way, he was araby looking. Like he had African-Arab mix in his heritage. He was wearing a traditional round African hat. It was like looking at an historical engraving of him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haile_Selassie

After I had shared what I saw, I was cooking dinner and HaShem spoke of love; and he said these words, 'I love you honey bunch'. He often speaks to me while I am cooking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTfEAtNEo-g

People have asked why the Scottish soul funk band gave themselves the name 'Average White Band' when they clearly knew how talented they were. My response is perhaps it was a play on words. 'Ave Rage' and today is the 15th of Ave. Love and rebirth. Wiki share with us that the 'Average White Band' are the fifteenth most sampled act in history; and only two of the original members of the band remain with it. One of their albums is featured on youtube, great music, great musicians and singers.

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/15th-of-ave.html




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXavZYeXEc0

No comments:

Post a Comment