Tuesday 21 July 2015

AMINO and Power of Love

This evening I read that the young 28 year old, Josh Greenberg had been found by his girlfriend on Sunday, so the report says. And such circumstances always touch my heart deeply.

Especially as one of my recent messages was about 'sharks' that I had posted in the public domain. Just 28 years old, the numeric of the lamb, I thought - so young, even my son is older than he was. Sunday, 19th July, was the 'Day of controlled movement'.





While I was watching a video of him, I suddenly saw the 'black square', and I was given the word, AMINO - and scientists say that there are 22 animo acids, and some say they correspond to the hebrew letters of the alphabet.

A little while after that - I could feel the power of the love of Jesus with me, and he certainly knows how to turn up the heat - in the power of his love. His love always with me - on this amazing journey that we have shared together. The greater the love that you are, the greater are the causes that you are given, and I was certainly put into his care and power of love - with this mission on this planet. A love so great - I could only do it with him and his help.



After I had written this, I was given another message, 'Mile High Club'. 

So there is a lot more to this case than is currently being shared. 


No comments:

Post a Comment