Monday 7 March 2016

Mother's Day RUAH

The message received while I was eating my avocado with mayonnaise was RUAH.

The LORD speaks to me in Hebrew sometimes and he is happy when I eat. He likes to talk to me when I am in the kitchen.

Why are avocado's so good for you? Great for a collagen booster, great for a snack, great for nutrients, great for the breath of life.

AVOCADO 



The first time that I spread the paint and made an avocado painting was in 2012. It was the end of the world as I had known it - when the painting came into my life with the healing foods so powerfully. A phone call was received and I said, "Come" bring her, and we will see what we can do to help her.

BREATHE 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xReZkusITqM


'The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!". And let the one who hears say, "Come!". Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life'. Rev 22:17

'Blessed are those that hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled'. Matthew 5:6

'Your righteousness is like the highest mountains, your justice like the great deep. You, LORD, preserve both people and animals'. Psalm 36:6



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKLskzFTdcg

No comments:

Post a Comment