Tuesday 22 March 2016

Neurones Tree of Life Healing

Joy increased in ADAR, I received a Reiki healing and Ear Candling, it was lovely. The lovely nurse checked my ears prior to treatment, removed some brown wax from my ears. Then checked my ears again afterwards. After that the RM did Reiki to the head, neck and throat, in the different Reiki positions, it was lovely. 8th cranial nerve connects with the ears and I am in my 8th year in my life cycle, a year of spiritual transformation. 



While receiving the Reiki, I saw the beautiful hands of a woman with the world in her hands. Then I saw the figure of Buddha and Quan Yin. After that a large angelic butterfly and its wings were absolutely huge. After that the energy kept on going up in the pink while we were listening to Nigel Shaw's Requiem during the Reiki healing. 

I chose Requiem because the memories of my body remembers the music in a positive sphere of when I was teaching Reiki Healing and giving healing to students and clients. 

The sound of the music linking in to open up the positive healing memories. After the treatment I received a strong whiff of chewing gum with a fruity smell. Fruity gum filled the room, and outside the window three birds flew before my eyes. 

Then a large crow came and sat on the right, he brought a leaf that he put into the guttering of the house. He kept on pointing to the guttering with his beak and then turning around to see if I was looking at him. 

When the crow knew that I had received his message and what he was conveying, he then flew to the direction of the left. The leaves are for healing the nations, so we got our oil on. The crow also has a cycle of one year and creation is calling. 

Neurone's look like trees with their roots and branches. 

Tree of Life  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIGqp6_PG6k

When I gave healing and gentle massage it was with the coconut oil, and aromatherapy oil that had been divinely given for the elder. The BERGAMOT healing.

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/bergamot-healing.html

Its the first time that I have worked with that particular aromatherapy oil of Bergamot, and it was beautiful to smell. The aromatherapy oil was given for post-operative procedure. 

When I began giving, I was given the word 'SHEIKO' and it sounded like a Japanese word. I immediately thought Dr Usui is with us, as he gives Japanese words and symbols. Most people have heard of the word SEIKO to do with watches, but SHEIKO? 

The word SHEYKO found in Ukraine and Russia. Sheiko is the name of a Russian conductor. Sheiko can also be found in power weight lifting, the Russian Boris Sheiko. 

http://sheiko-program.ru

A. Karamanov "Symphonic of the Gospel" Conductor V. SHEIKO NRCU Symphony and Choir.

What's amazing is that there is an image of Jesus as a backdrop to the choir and orchestra in this video of SHEIKO conducting the orchestra and choir. I wonder if Judith knows of this conductor and the music that he conducts.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRd0V-K-LqQ

When I was working on the base of the spine I saw an archer with an arrow being fired upwards and that reminded me of the neurones being fired. While on the shoulder blades,  I saw a Tipi a link with a Native American past life, the sacred mothers, we are blessed. We have known each other in another lifetime.

Also interesting the 22nd of March is the 'Day of Direct Current' in numerics, and I do recommend the sultanas and almonds for the sinus. The almond of hope, and this in the Libra Lunar Eclipse of relationships, friendships, balance and justice. On the eve of the 23rd March, the birthday of the Son of Joseph, my dad. Tomorrow a couple are coming to collect me and we are going to see what we can do together. The joy of hope increases in ADAR.



http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/lunar-eclipse-march-23rd.html

On the way home I bought some more Asparagus the 'Love Tips', Strawberries, Raspberries, Blueberries, Mango, Brazil Nuts, Almond Nuts, Cashews, Oranges, Sweet Potatoes, Leeks, Celery and some Hot Cross Buns, lovely with butter. Now I am going to treat myself with a glass of Italian red wine to drink while I cook my fish dinner. 


No comments:

Post a Comment