Saturday 26 March 2016

Tele Tubby Children

Today after writing about James 1 in response to American Christians, and what is recorded in scripture about Jesus mentioning that his followers would be arrested in the last days of the end times.

How we know what the police do to people when they are in custody prior to appearing in court for a verdict. What the police do impacts on neurones and the physical health of the people. How the police traumatise people and that is a reminder for this easter weekend. Amnesty International even developed an app with a 'panic button' for the human rights activists due to what has been happening.





I remember what Michael said after he passed over, remember you are innocent and what Jesus said to yours truly directly. Never forget who you are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After sharing with the Americans and the English, I decided to bathe and nurture me this Saturday, relax in hot water, give myself Reiki healing on my face head and neck. Today I felt drawn to the Jasmine, so I just patted the Jasmine oil directly onto the hair line, and gently massaged it in.

After that I moisturised with the coconut oil, it always feels so lovely on my skin and the Jasmine oil is lovely to smell. Prior to bathing I had massaged coconut oil into the sides of my head and also on top of my head, massaging it throughly into the roots of the hair.


While bathing I saw a tele tubby and that reminded me of when I used to buy those dolls for the children when they were young. Adults liked them too as they were so colourful for the children.

After that I saw an angelic butterfly rising up and that is about transformation.

Those 90's tele tubby children are grown up now - and they are going through a transformation in their lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3iUH79ok8A

The 26th March is the 'Day of Integrity'. 

As he said to yours truly, 'You were chosen for your integrity'. 

How will you nurture you today?

Ask that of yourself everyday. 

The souls of children are like a flower in your hand,

be gentle, tender and loving with children. 




No comments:

Post a Comment