Wednesday 28 September 2016

Hospital Dream




On the 26th of September I had a dream of a woman that I knew in the 80's-90's and she was being rushed to hospital, and there was more than one visit to the hospital. That's all I remember about the dream. I have thought of phoning her since I received that dream, and I am sending positive thoughts.

A dream that includes a hospital can indicate that you could be in imminent danger due to the load you are carrying, if it was you being taken to the hospital and it's important that persons asks for help.

However, if you saw someone travelling to a hospital, or helping out in one, it can indicate that there is some surprising news coming. If you see an ambulance in a dream it can indicate a fulfilment of your hopes in a shorter time than you might think.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CuTKkene_Q

Ambulance a new series.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/ambulance-the-new-series-at-the-coalface-of-nhs-emergency-respon/

No comments:

Post a Comment