Sunday 12 February 2017

MAKHA BUCHA DAY CELEBRATION

Thousands of Buddhist monks and devotees participated in a breathtaking lantern-lit ceremony at the Wat Phra Dhammakaya temple in Pathum Thani province, north of Bangkok, to celebrate Makha Bucha Day. It was uploaded on the 11th of February, also the full moon and lunar eclipse. A huge amount of Buddhists, like something that you would see in a movie, epic! So much colour gold in it, and I felt compelled to wear a gold jumper today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUkDdIzGd8


Are you an observer of Buddhist tradition?

No, I like my G&T's, especially for my birthday weekend. Juniper is good for cleansing the blood, and juniper is also mentioned in the bible. 

EAT RIGHT, AND ALL IS RIGHT WITH YOU. 

My dinner this night had a combination of east and west. My tuna fish was cooked in some soya sauce, honey and sesame seeds, sprinkled with some prawns. Accompanied with some spaghetti that had spinach, sweet potato, onions, tomatoes, green beans and peas in it. All cooked in garlic and butter. Delicious. My birthday eve dinner treat. Although it is ideal for a Valentines meal, as it is easy to cut the tuna fish into heart shapes. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vs-H7xLnrs



No comments:

Post a Comment