Tuesday 17 October 2017

BOOK of DREAMS




I woke up during the night, due to a dream that I received. It began with being what felt like a coastline, or close to water. I was asking for help in the dream, a man picked me up, and put me on a chair, and I thanked him for doing so. He was a compassionate man with either an African or Caribbean heritage.

After that I was walking and amongst a large crowd, and everything was blurry, like you would see in a film. Then there was a different aspect of the dream, and I was at home, and everyone was woken up by a brass band that were playing outside. In the UK, the Christian brass bands are usually seen in the lead up to Christmas.

Then some men came to the door, different men of colour, one of the men pushed his way in, and was removing items from my home, and replacing my things, with his.

Then he was trying to "inject" me, while doing so, two other men came to stop him, and they put their arms around his neck. Those two men were wearing black, with scarves on their faces, at least one of them had white skin.

There are keys to dreams, and in this dream some of the key features of the dream included the "CHAIR", and also the "BRASS BAND". In dream interpretation; if there is "BRASS" in your dream, it is important that you are cautious with new acquaintances, and trust your own judgement.

When there is a chair in a dream, it can indicate that there will be unexpected news. In recent days, I also received the message "SAR GREEN".

This evening, there has been some sad news from Parson's Green, in London. Fulham is near the river Thames. A young man of colour was trying to stop a drug dealer of colour, by telling him to move on. Omid Saidy was just 20 years old.


Condolences to his friends and family at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment