Saturday 17 February 2018

UK Quaking 4.4

The biggest earthquake for ten years has struck the UK, the last reported quake was a 5.2 in 2008.

This time it's 4.4 with a depth of 7.4km, that's deep enough for an impact, epicentre was about 20km north of Swansea. The impact was felt as far a field as Devon and Birmingham. Some reports say that Swansea University was evacuated.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/reasonably-sized-earthquake-strikes-southwest-britain-150000868.html

It won't be the last quake, that is for sure. So let's look at the magnitude of that and the numeric of 44.


44 is the number of partnerships and great compassion. The numeric of four is to do with the material world, a feminine numeric that vibrates to mercury, Gemini/Virgo. Interesting that I have a gemini moon sign.

4+4 = 8 = spiritual transformation.

In gematria, 44 = FIELD. 

I like Wales although every time I went to that location it poured with rain and that's not what I call a holiday, I like holidays to have full sun, every day. Otherwise I come home in a mood. People in Wales say that the quake was intense. This guy says at least we know the land is alive. Big smiles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXGTqp4OOt0

It's not just the UK, there have been more quakes in western Europe, the pressure is building.


I should've known, as I wrote on the blog the other day, that the gulls had come in land for food, rarely, do they come so close to my door. When they come that close to my door, you can be sure something is going on at the coastline.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74-fA3iGP9w

No comments:

Post a Comment