Sunday 10 December 2017

SURGEON DREAM

I had another dream this morning, and I was in a hospital watching a woman have her left arm removed at the shoulder by a male surgeon. The woman was awake while the surgeon was working on her body. I wasn't happy about what was happening in the dream.

Then there was an Englishman in the dream as I was leaving the hospital, someone that I recognised. He was smiling when he asked me why I was so concerned about it. He seemed to think it was normal and was OK with it. 

Clearly, I didn't think the operation was necessary, if the person had been given the right treatment earlier on in the health condition. As Steve Bannon (USA) said, "It's not the people that are at fault, it's the system". I agree with him, I've been saying that for decades. 

There was some paperwork involved prior to the surgery, and I saw the paperwork again after the surgery, it looked like an academic study or a report, an official document like something that you would sign prior to surgery. In dream interpretation, paper can be symbolic of the effort put in. 

A dream of visiting a hospital can indicate some surprising news. To dream of a surgeon, it can indicate a change of occupation is forecast, to dream of observing an operation predicts unexpected news. There is a lot more to dreams than appears on the surface, another reason why dream interpretation is so very important. To dream of an arm that involves an "injury", "accident" or "discomfort", can indicate that you may require a medical check-up. 

Although next week I do have to attend a group health meeting at the surgery, if I can get there in the snow. As when I woke up today, everywhere was covered in snow. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esrTfwBiOM0

One of the paintings from last night. I've called it dreams, due to having this dream this morning, there has as also been a lot of dreams received in the last month. It's a creative time for yours truly, in my art space. 

DREAMS 

The painting is in turquoise, and metalic pink. 
The painting as got some texture to it. I like texture in paintings. 








2 comments:

  1. News today is that a surgeon that exposed the Clinton Foundation and what was going on in Haiti, has been found dead.

    https://www.intellihub.com/surgeon-who-exposed-clinton-foundation-corruption-in-haiti-found-dead-in-apartment-with-stab-wound-to-the-chest/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't just any surgeon either. Dr Dean Lorich, a father of three girls, was the associate director of the Orthopaedic Trauma Service at the Hospital for Special Surgery. He was also a professor at Weill Cornell Medical College.

    ReplyDelete